Below Deck partners with ocean cleanup group 4ocean
Ahead of Below Deck’s Season 8 premiere, the show and Bravo TV have partnered with 40cean to promote a limited-edition bracelet that supports 40cean’s cleanup efforts around the globe.
Since 2017, 40cean reports crews have recovered an astounding 11,192,400 pounds of trash and recyclables from oceans and coastlines around the world. You can track the progress of 4ocean crews on their website.
Several Season 8 crew members have promoted the partnership on social media ahead of the show’s return.
Every purchase of the $20 4ocean x Below Deck Limited Edition Beaded Bracelet funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean. If you’re ready to support a great cause, click here to place your order before it’s too late.
According to 4ocean, the bracelet features include:
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable design
- Includes “1LB” vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle